Full Stack Python Developer
- Architect, build, and support our ad management platform using modern design and web frameworks
- Leverage big data and machine learning to continually make our platform smarter
- Drive new optimizations that directly lead to measurable performance increases for our ad managers and clients
- Work with senior management, other engineers, product managers, and ad managers to deliver a world-class application to our users
- 5+ years building, delivering, and supporting high-quality, performant web applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or better) in computer science, engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Domain knowledge:
- Fluency in Python, with demonstrated experience in web frameworks like Django.
- Comfortable working in cloud computing environments (AWS strongly preferred).
- Prior history of working in a startup environment and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, analysis, design, development, and collaborative problem solving skills.
- Passion for continuously learning and working on interesting challenges
- Highly desirable:
- Prior experience with big data and machine learning, preferably in Python.
- Prior experience building ad-tech tools and platforms.
- Prior experience building analytics and data visualization applications.
Type of work: contract
Location: Vancouver, possibly remote