Job type: independent contractor/part-time
We are looking for an Research Assistant to work from home or our office approximately 15 hours per week to assist the Sales Manager in uncovering new business opportunities.
DIGI117 is an IT Consulting & Software Engineering company based out of Vancouver, BC. We work to assist clients with achieving top line growth and bottom line savings by connecting them to the best IT talent available on the market and supporting and advising on their strategic talent and software development initiatives.
The Research Assistant is responsible for assisting with profitability objectives.
- Researching new business opportunities using multiple Internet search engines, resources, social media and CRM.
- Load up leads into the CRM for the Sales Manager to follow up on each week.
- Accountable for activity logged in CRM and a weekly Excel sheet.
- Nice to have education in Marketing/HR
- A keen interest in IT industry
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficiency with the English (both written and verbal)
- Good computer skills and confident Internet user
- Experience with CRM database is an asset
- Paid training session at our office (4 hours)
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to work from home or our office
- An excellent opportunity to grow professionally.
- Possibility of full time employment.
- Be part of a fun and creative international sales and marketing team