DIGI117 is a team full of excited people striving for the same goal. It is a place of collaborative and friendly environment that’s technology passionate with client centric values.
We are an IT consulting & staffing company which brings top talent together to deliver exceptional software solutions and development initiatives. Having a solid background and history via our parent company from Chicago, IL, we are poised to expand the Silicon Valley North. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, we are looking for like-minded people to join to our team.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned software developer to work in an energetic, entrepreneurial environment. The right candidate will be able to create and modify web application code to support the company’s objectives.
- Develops Java applications using Core Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring,
- Establish coding standards and guidelines, designing and coding of critical system components
- Creates new ideas & and drives their implementation in order to improve application’s capabilities, performance, deployment, and stability
- Work on assigned product features for ongoing sprints and manage a subset of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Strong understanding of Java programming language and best practices
- Good knowledge of J2EE Concepts, Architecture and Technologies
- Experience with Restful design principles and working experience with REST / JSON interfaces
- Good at Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Extensive experience in using various Spring Modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO/ORM, Spring Transaction Handling etc.,
- Familiar with Java based web presentation frameworks (i.e. JSP’s, JSF, other)
- Experience with Object-Oriented and Service-Oriented Architecture, applications design, object modeling and data modelling
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary & great earning potential
- Generous benefits package
- Long-term employment with paid vacation & sick daysBeautiful office in the heart of North Vancouver’s downtown business district