Job type: full-time
We are looking for a seasoned Full-Stack Java/JS Developer to join our fast growing team. This role will be a mixture of strategy and execution to create an exceptional product experience for our clients. It is a great opportunity to work with the cutting edge technologies and be a part of talented development team.
DIGI117 is an IT Consulting & Software Engineering company based out of Vancouver, BC. We work to assist clients with achieving top line growth and bottom line savings by connecting them to the best IT talent available on the market and supporting and advising on their strategic talent and software development initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of Spring (Spring Boot, Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, etc), Hibernate, Maven
- Solid experience in MySQL / Postgres / MongoDB.
- Understanding of TDD values and experience in applying them to real projects.
- Extensive experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP, REST API.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Working experience with Linux + Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Team City, Code Coverage Reporting, Continuous Deployment, etc).
- Real life experience with distributed Agile projects as a part of a multi-skilled team.
- Ability to provide realistic time estimates for assigned work tasks and meet the deadlines.
- Candidate must be fluent in verbal/written English as the position involves communication with customers.
- Develop and maintain the front-end / back-end portions of the system
- Identify and execute performance optimization
- Multi-platform and cross-browser development and debugging
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects
- Long-term employment with paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Great medical insurance