A Software Developer will be contributing to the company's web application projects. The role will require working within the software development team, assisting in the development, testing, and architecture of the software product. The tech stack may vary from project-to-project opening the opportunity to learn new skills and keep up with the latest technologies.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code;
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems;
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion;
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required;
- Develop and architect lifecycle of projects, working on different technologies and platforms;
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications;
- Lead and coordinate teams of computer programmers;
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products;
- Grow development teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring;
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a Software Development
- Solid experience with Java ecosystem, enterprise application development, tiered application design, and microservices, frameworks/technologies such as Spring Framework, Hibernate/JPA.
- Fundamental knowledge of core web principals
- Experience working within a cloud ecosystem
- Strong experience in implementing cross site (web based) integrations
- Fluency with relational databases or alternatively NoSQL databases
- Good communication skills