A Senior Full Stack Developer will be contributing to the company's web application projects. The role will require working within the software development team, assisting in the development, testing, and architecture of the software product. The tech stack will vary from project-to-project opening the opportunity to learn new skills and keep up with the latest technologies.
- Design and implement highly scalable and maintainable solutions
- Work with the most cutting edge web technology stacks
- Produce designs and estimates, and implement features based on product requirements
- Create and utilize automated unit tests to ensure quality of code
- Identify and execute performance optimization
- Multi-platform and cross-browser development and debugging
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a software development
- Expert-level experience with Java ecosystem, enterprise application development, tiered application design, and microservices, frameworks/technologies such as Spring Framework, Hibernate/JPA.
- Fundamental knowledge of core web principals
- Experience working within a cloud ecosystem
- Strong experience in implementing cross site (web based) integrations
- Fluency with relational databases or alternatively NoSQL databases
- Good communication skills