We're excited to announce that we've just become a member of the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade (GVBOT), Western Canada's most active and influential business association.
As a software development and IT consulting company based out of Vancouver, we believe it's of paramount importance to contribute to development of the local business community and establish strong connections with other Canadian companies to accelerate business success, leave a solid footprint on the local scene for delivering high quality and meaningful technology solutions, and explore new cool opportunities and win-win partnerships in Vancouver and nearby.
"As a technology company with a unique access to pools of IT specialists not seen elsewhere by any local recruitment agency and as a company with own R&D centers in Canada and Europe, we see a lot of great opportunities locally in Vancouver," says Vadim Chernega, CEO of Digi117. "We hope our association with the GVBOT will help us better introduce Digi117 and our capabilities to the neighborhood, and will help other local companies become more innovative and eliminate their technology debt in a fast and cost-effective way with no compromise on quality."
How other GVBOT members will benefit from having Digi117 on board:
- Collaboration on government RFPs as technology, software development or IT staffing partners.
- Pay-as-you-play staffing model which allows local companies to avoid being locked in expensive lump sum recruitment contracts (e.g. 20% of employer's first year salary) and risky one-time replacement guarantees.
- Special offers and discounts for custom software development services and legacy system conversion / modernization.
- Access to hundreds of IT resources and candidates not seen by local recruiters and the ability to staff software teams within 90 days or less for a very reasonable price.
- Cross-marketing and PR opportunities such as participation in our video podcast series as subject matter experts, and more.
We're looking forward to becoming an active and indispensable player on Vancouver business and tech scenes alike.
For more information about the membership and Digi117 software product dev capabilities, feel free to drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 778-772-4770!