On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a talented, experienced Quality Engineer (Automation) to join their growing Quality Engineering team. You will take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. If you like to work on interesting projects that impact the online privacy challenges facing millions of people and businesses everyday, we want to talk to you. With the right skills and experience you will become a key contributor to high- profile areas of development.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to develop and execute test plans and test cases across all functional areas of our products.
- Partner with the technical and business drivers in the team to deliver quality products.
- Test code manually and with automated tools using black box and white box testing techniques.
- Investigate and reproduce bugs and drive fixes through test and production stages.
- Understand software internals, debug problems and write automated tests in Java using existing automated tools.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Self-starter with tremendous initiative, critical thinking and work ethic.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with other functional teams.
- Ability to be detail oriented within a high paced environment.
- Ability to embrace change and someone who is a fast learner.
- Desire to be a high-impact player at a product-driven company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience testing for web-based or SaaS applications.
- Solid development skills in Java programming language.
- Solid experience with automated tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Sikuli API and/or other UI frameworks.
- Strong understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs testing using tools such as RestAssured, HttpClient.
- Experience building and maintaining automation frameworks in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience testing the full tech stack of products: the front end, APIs and the backend.
- Experience in BDD automation framework such as Cucumber, JBehave
- In-depth knowledge of QA concepts, test frameworks and automation tools.
- Experience with load and performance testing tools such as Gatling, Jmeter.
- Experience with cloud hosted cross-browser testing platforms such as SauceLabs, BrowserStack.
- Experience with Continuous Build and Delivery processes.
- Experience of testing using Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration Systems (ECS, Kubernetes, and Docker Swarm/Data Center).
- Experience with vulnerability testing frameworks and tools.
- Experience with automated Security testing and/or experience with tools such as Burp, Zap.
- Understanding of Application/Web Server infrastructure.