Digi117 is looking for a talented, energetic and creative individual with exceptional communication skills to join our team in San Francisco. You’ll be responsible for developing, initiating, and overseeing digital marketing campaigns and solutions to help sales generate new leads and nurture existing clients. The ideal candidate will bring experience from the tech industry with the focus on IT consulting.
- Able to develop, test, optimize and scale a B2B lead generation funnel using search ads, remarketing platforms, social ads (Facebook) and gated content.
- Manage social media accounts and continue developing our online community
- Support all marketing initiatives and events
- Collaborate on marketing projects with the marketing team members who are working remotely and overseas
- Discover new channels for targeted inbound traffic
- Present weekly reports to the Marketing Manager
- Identify marketing challenges and be proactive in coming up with solutions
- 2+ years experience in managing Google Ads campaigns, specially search ads.
2+ years experience in managing ad campaigns on Facebook
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Digital Marketing
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Content writing/editing experience (please present examples of your past work)
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
- Ability to multitask
- Have an analytical mindset and can make strategic decisions using data from campaigns and web traffic
- Able to create mobile optimized landing pages using LeadPages or a similar landing page builder
- Work with content writers to create marketing pieces such as guides, blog posts, and case studies
- A self-learner who can keep up to date with the trends and new technologies that emerge in this field
- Write marketing copy that clearly explains the benefits of our business solutions