Social Media Coordinator
Our software development and IT consulting company is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our growing marketing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining our brand community across different social media channels and making sure our digital brand community converts into new website traffic and qualified inbound leads for sales teams.
What’s expected of you in this role?
- Collaborate with our marketing team on planning and launching effective social media campaigns;
- Create content for the corporate site & marketing materials as required
- Work with the existing and evergreen content and convert it into different content formats (e.g. video, animation, infographics, gifs, etc) to be used for social media postings;
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands;
- Monitor analytics and generate weekly and monthly reports;
- Respond to user comments, drive engagement and interaction with followers;
- Understand free and paid options to drive followers to our brand pages on social media networks;
- Explore and help launch and promote new social media and PR projects such as webinars, podcasts, gated content, etc.
That being said, we expect You to be our brand’s voice and ears in social media, help bring new traffic to our websites and develop our unique social media communication style.
To qualify for this job, make sure you match all or at least some of the following criteria:
- 1+ years experience in social media marketing;
- SEO knowledge;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- In-depth working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+;
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other similar ones;
- Passion for technologies;
- Basic design skills;
- Video editing skills would be a big plus;
- A good sense of humor!
A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a solid portfolio of managed social media accounts