On behalf of our client, Digi117 is currently seeking a Release Manager/Integration Engineer on a full-time basis to join a multidisciplinary team and be responsible for the creation of company’s next generation of market leading head worn wearables; coordinating and managing release processes of multiple products through development, test, and production environments.
You will maintain all of the build tools associated with the different products and applications that the Head Worn Devices SW engineering teams are responsible for such as: Android-based wearable device software, mobile apps, web front end apps, cloud, and Windows and Mac desktop programs.
- Improve productivity by designing & developing full-featured build systems; implementing tools and scripts that enable efficient, flexible builds
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Maintain the source code control systems such as GitHub, Git/Gerrit, and Stash.
- Manage and integrate (where needed) build and release tools such as: Jenkins, JIRA, Ops Works (for web), HockeyApp (for iOS and Android mobile apps), TestFlight (for iOS mobile app), Google Play beta (for Android mobile app), InstallShield (for desktop application), Custom shell scripts and manual operations.
- 5+ years of experience in release engineering, preferably in a Linux/UNIX environment.
- Expert knowledge of version control systems (Git/Gerrit, GitHub, and Stash).
- Experience setting up and maintaining CI systems like Jenkins.
- Deep understanding of the Android build system (Android.mk).
- Strong familiarity with Android and iOS build and automation systems.
- Proven troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- Proficiency in various scripting languages such as Bash, Python and Perl.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams (Dev, QA, Systems Engineering, etc).
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job type: full-time