On behalf of our client, Digi117 is actively looking for a seasoned Python Team Lead to join a fast growing company in a well funded startup environment.
We are looking for someone who can lead and guide technical teams through all phases of the software development life cycle, including ownership of the entire technical track of an engagement and all related modules.
- Act as technical lead on primarily Python engagements
- Contribute to software architecture, and directly implement features
- Produce high-quality code using best practices and technologies
- Manage and coordinate a software development team
- Working closely with the CTO, build-out and coordinate a full development process
- Establishing, managing, and maintaining a scalable development environment
- At least 3+ years in a software development leadership position, that involved overseeing other coders being familiar with a team approach to execution
- Ability to work independently and deliver high-quality Python code in a timely manner across a variety of project engagements
- Extensive experience with Python 2.6 and Python frameworks (e.g., Flask, Django)
- Proficient with various programming paradigms (e.g., functional, OO)
- Familiar with frameworks, libraries, assets and utility workflow (e.g.: Bower, Yoeman, GitHub, Grunt/Node.js)
- Proficient with relational database fundamentals (e.g., Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in a computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Job type: full-time