On behalf of our client, Digi117 is currently looking for a talented Embedded FW Engineer. Are you a thoughtful embedded developer who can thrive at developing stable SOC configurations for SSD controllers? Does your work support team goals, and can you influence others with your technical and communication skills? Do you understand bare-metal hardware/software interactions?The client’s team develops APIs and low level software for CPU and other hardware subsystems of next general SSDs. In a typical day, they use C, C++, and Python along with large-team software development tools using a Windows and Web environment. They communicate in written and verbal forms, in-person and with remote team members.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Proficiency in embedded OS-level development for ARM CPUs
- Demonstrated ability to identify, communicate and resolve complex problems.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and object oriented design methodologies
- Scripting in Python, C-Shell
- Proficiency in structured S/W development and practices
- Analytical problem solving, innovation and a mindset of continuous improvement
- Familiarity with HW protocols such as PCIe, DDR4, and ONFI
Opportunities for Experienced Applicants:
- Small team leadership
- API definition and change control ownership
Job type: full-time